WELCOME TO ENOUVO SPACE
Read weekly articles from our community.
[WEBINAR] CAPTABLES & ESOP101 FOR VIETNAMESE MARKET
HOW CAN STARTUP ATTRACT TALENTS BY CAPTABLEs & ESOPs IN VIETNAM MARKET?
For many early-stage startups where cash flow is limited and recruiting top talents is the key to growth, how can you reach the best employees for your company without offering too much rate at first?
ESOPs and CapTables for startups is something every founder should aim to get right from day one to attract, motivate, and retain the best talents.
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), a benefit that gives employees the option of ownership in the company by enabling employees to buy its shares at a discounted price.
- CapTable (Capitalization table), a snapshot of the ownership structure of the shareholders in that business, which changes over time and gradually becomes more complex as the company grows, especially after each phase of funding.
In the Vietnam market, it seems that this definition hasn’t been implemented widely among the Startup community. Thus, Enouvo Space co-ordinating with Qapita. is bringing to you this webinar, as a one-stop guide to help you understand the basics of CapTable and ESOPs! This is a must-attend for all founders of startups agnostic of industry.
Meet our Speaker, Mr.Jax Liu Jiawei – Head of Operations at QAPITA for Southeast Asia, a SaaS provider of equity management tools, including ESOP, cap table management, and liquidity solutions for mature startups. With his strong experience in this major, we believe this webinar will bring you the best knowledge and solutions for your business.
What’ll you get from this event?
- Overview knowledge of ESOPs and CapTables
- Why startups founders should care about ESOPs and CapTables
- Instructions step by step about how this works
- How ESOPs attract and retain talents as well as your potential investors
Time: 4:00 – 5:00 PM ICT/UTC+7, on Friday, November 5, 2021
Venue: Online (registered participants will be sent a joining link)
Entrance Fee: FREE!
Join the event & get to have notifications about the EVENT ON FACEBOOK
Don’t hesitate to join us and discuss about this useful topic!