WELCOME TO ENOUVO SPACE
Read weekly articles from our community.
Top tourist attractions you shouldn’t miss when travelling to Da Nang
As one of the developing cities, Danang is a bridge of economic, cultural, political and social in the middle and Central Highland of Vietnam. The third-largest city in Vietnam, Da Nang attracts tourists year-round because this place has beautiful beaches, rolling mountains, and many religious monuments. In this article, let’s explore the Top 10 places you must visit when you travel to Da Nang!
1. Son Tra Peninsula – Tourist destinations not to be missed when you travel to Da Nang
A range of magnificent scenery in Son Tra peninsula makes you surprised. These are the top 3 Danang tourist attractions you should visit in Son Tra. Don’t miss it:
Lady Buddha (8 km)
Built on a site of 12 hectares on the Son Tra Peninsula, the Linh Ung Pagoda is the largest in Da Nang Viet Nam attractions in terms of scale and artistic architecture.
Lady Buddha is the in-official symbol of Danang, similar to Jesus Christ in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It’s also known as the Statue of Bodhisattva of Mercy and is believed by the locals to protect and give strength to fishermen during storms.
Dong Dinh Museum (7km)
Around a bend in the Son Tra Peninsula road, seven traditional Vietnamese houses sit in the midst of the jungle. Dong Dinh Museum, an exhibit of traditional Sa Huynh, Cham, and Dai Viet art alongside antiquity pieces by notable artists. Visitors can take the landscape from the open-air teak homes while contemplating the craftwork, arts, and photography.
Explore the forest path for monkeys ( 8,5 km)
Son Tra peninsula was named Monkey Mountain by US troops, as there were many monkeys at the early time in the mountain, during the US war in Danang. Visitors can easily see them on the slope roads to the top of Son Tra mountain. However, because the situation of feeding monkeys by a large number of people and tourists makes it easy for monkeys to lose their inherent behavior, the Son Tra Nature Reserve is taking measures to protect them under the national regulations for forbidden forests.
2. Marble Mountain (9km) – A breathtaking natural Da Nang sightseeing
The Marble Mountains, located at Hoa Hai Ward, Ngu Hanh Son District, are a major tourist attraction in Da Nang. They are alongside the Da Nang-Hoi An roads, 8 km to the southeast of the central area of Da Nang. This is a masterpiece of natural, fanciful landscapes that the Creator has endowed Da Nang. With the system of caves, ancient Buddhist temples and traditional villages, Ngu Hanh Son is an attractive stopover on the journey to discover Central Heritage.
3. “Masterpiece” bridges in Da Nang
Talking about Da Nang places to visit, it is impossible not to mention the bridges with unique structures that create a magnificent and irresistible at night. In addition to the swing bridge of the Han River, Da Nang also boasts the Dragon-shaped Bridge, the Tran Thi Ly sail-shaped bridge, and the Thuan Phuoc Bridge — the longest cable-stayed bridge in Vietnam.
- Han River Bridge (1 km) the first swing bridge in Vietnam and the symbol of Da Nang.
- The Dragon Bridge (1.9 km) the longest steel bridge in Vietnam — was inaugurated on Da Nang Liberation Day, March 29, 2013. At night, the Dragon Bridge is stunning at every angle of view. Dragon Bridge carries great meaning, representing the development and always moving forward of the Da Nang people.
- Not far from the Dragon Bridge is Tran Thi Ly Bridge (3 km), designed to appear as a sail of this coastal city.
- Thuan Phuoc Bridge (5km) is a cable-stayed structure near Tien Sa port and it is the axis connecting people and visitors to popular tourist destinations such as Linh Ung Pagoda, Ban Co Peak.
4. Da Nang Beaches – Asia’s most beautiful beaches
Da Nang is known as a coastal city, so it’s such a deficiency not to mention attractive beaches here in terms of Da Nang travel. Da Nang beaches can be separated into some areas which are named after their location such as Pham Van Dong beach, My Khe beach, Bai But beach, Non Nuoc beach, etc.
- Pham Van Dong beach (1,5 km) is the first main beach between Son Tra and Marble Mountains. People often gather to eat and drink at bars and pubs near this area and you can also stay at the beautiful hotel and motel along the beach. The beach is overall not too busy.
- My Khe beach (2,1 km) is well-known as the main beach of Da Nang where most locals flock together in the early morning (between 4:00 am to 7:00 am) to exercise before sunrise. It’s an ideal place for beach sports like kite surfing, beach volleyball or any other beach sports.
Beaches – wonderful attractions in Da Nang offer some nice huts to relax or enjoy the seafood from the restaurant. The view is really scenic with a spectacular mountain. White mist clouds on the top of the mountain and out to the ocean design stunning scenery.
How Enouvo Space can help?
Are you planning to travel to Da Nang and consider using a coworking space for your daily work or on occasion? Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, Enouvo Space provides you a co-working environment with a fun and enjoyable co-connecting space to work, collaborate and meet like-minded people.
In addition, the second headquarter even includes a co-living space and coworking cafe. Confidently being the first coworking & coliving in Danang, Enouvo Space is proud to become an inspiring home for co-creative digital nomads in Vietnam so that you can spend your best time here for work and life balance.