WELCOME TO ENOUVO SPACE
Read weekly articles from our community.
Coworking Space vs Traditional Office. What do You Prefer?
When choosing a workplace for your business, there are 2 forms you can consider: coworking space vs traditional office. Both have their pros and cons, you can scan the main points below before choosing the right one.
- Familiar: Traditional office provides a consistent and stable routine, offering the structure that helps employees feel familiar and content with their working environment. As a result, staff will feel at home when their desk and other stuff are fixed and untouched.
- Privacy: Office spaces and meeting rooms frequently offer quiet, professional environments with fewer distractions. There will be no sudden surprises and you will be able to have a little bit more privacy by owning your personal desk and space, compare with sharing a with strangers.
- Workplace Relationships: Although relationships are important, traditional office space still lacks networking opportunities and social interaction. This may lead to your business missing out and faint.
- Repeatability: As a result of working repeatedly in the same office every day, employees may run down. In turn, leading to a lack of motivation and unproductivity.
- Long-term Contracts: Traditional offices involve leasing the office from a commercial landlord and mostly require a long-term lease, a minimum of three years. This means that businesses won’t be able to break the contract or leave the office space until the contract ends.
- Office management tasks: Running and managing an office may take a lot of time and distracting you from focusing on projects.
- Additional Occupancy Fees: If you find an office space through a third-party, you will have to pay them a ‘finder’s fee’. As well as paying rent, businesses also need to pay additional occupancy fees, ranging from maintenance fees, property taxes, and cleaning fees.
- Atmosphere variety: Working in a coworking office space allows for working with less routine and structure, which may, in turn, support productivity.
The decor in coworking spaces is often bright, colorful and filled with inspirational quotes, helping to motivate employees. This type of workplace tends to offer a more relaxed atmosphere with less pressure or stress in comparison to traditional offices. The frequent change of people and scenery help employees to never get bored and feel excited about the day ahead.
- Networking opportunities: Instead of just sitting in a private corner, endless networking opportunities is another need-to-know advantage. Working alongside different professionals every day can help foster new business contacts and links with your like-minded. As a result, creating a valuable connection that could grow your business.
Coworking spaces also encourage social interaction and open communication. This can help you strengthen identify business opportunities in a way that may not have been otherwise possible.
- Built-in management: All about office management stuff will be faced by the landlord. This does not only save money but also time and energy.
- No Extra Fees: As opposed to traditional offices, renting out a flexible office space comes with no hidden costs. As businesses pay a fixed monthly price, their landlord has been covered everything from maintenance to tax.
- Flexible contract: As such, businesses looking for office space may not need to pay the aforementioned finder’s fee. Many also offer flexible short-term and long-term contracts, allowing SMEs to re-evaluate their office space as frequently as they may need to.
- Distractions: Working in these environments may also mean that some people may find distracting. Which is preventing them from taking full advantage of focusing on work. However, this is a chance for you to collect more information and listening to other opinions
- Lack of personal branding: Space might not be the best choice to hold a meeting with clients, especially when you want to present a professional branded image. In case, however, you can strengthen your personal branding by holding an event in the community. This doesn’t help you outstanding from the clients but co-workers and entrepreneurs.
What is the best choice?
After scanning through this analytics, we beg you already had your own decision. Each type of workplace has its own advantages and disadvantages, and picking a suitable one for your business is a tough decision that only you – the owner can make.
However, we still highly recommend you to try Coworking space, especially in tech-developing cities like Da Nang. We ensure this gonna bring new fresh air to you and your workers.
How Enouvo can help?
Confidentially being one of the first coworking space in Danang, Enouvo Space proud to become an inspiring home for co-creative members in Vietnam.
Enouvo Space provides a wide option of spaces to best suit your needs, from a dedicated desk and flexible desk for the individual to a private room for the team. We have got it all covered.
Especially, we also provide extra services like the gym room, co-play areas, or rooftop city views. We also ensure a high-security place with cameras and 24/7 guards. In addition, we even include co-living space and coworking café so you can perfectly enjoy working days!
If you need more information, click here.
Book a coworking space now.