Thanks for using the Enouvo Space app! Here we describe how we collect, use, and handle your personal data when you use our websites, software, mobile applications and services (“Services”).
When you register to use services on the Enouvo Space platform, we can assure you that we have comprehensive information security, ensuring that only you and those provided with this information are allowed to access your financial information and your account.
2. About this Policy
The aim of this Policy is to:
1. Ensure that you understand what personal data we collect about you, the reasons why we collect and use it, and who we share it with;
2. Explain the way we use the personal data that you share with us in order to give you a great experience when you are using the Enouvo Space platform; and
3. Explain your rights and choices in relation to the personal data we collect and process about you and how we will protect your privacy.
We hope this helps you to understand our privacy commitments to you. For further clarification of the terms used in this Policy please contact us if you ever have any questions or concerns via email [email protected].
Alternatively, if you do not agree with the content of this Policy, then please remember it is your choice whether you want to use the Enouvo Space services.
- When we refer to “Enouvo Space” (or “we”, “our”), we mean (a) Enouvo Space – software and services exclusively developed by Enouvo IT Solutions or (b) Enouvo IT Solutions Single-Shareholder Limited Liability Company.
- “Customer data” shall refer to the information, data, reports, addresses and other documents of the customer in electronic form that the user stores on the system.
- “Personal data” shall refer to any information related to a confirmed or identified individual.
- “Customer Content” may be any image, content, video, audio or other media that Customer updates on a system or service.
- “We”, “Our” and the like, refer to Enouvo Space, Enouvo IT Solutions.
- “Enouvo IT Solutions” is Enouvo Information IT Solutions Single-Shareholder Limited Liability Company in Danang.
4. What information do we collect?
We collect information to ensure a better service to all users and all the information is collected through a variety of sources.
- Information provided by the user: We collect and use the following information to provide, improve, protect, and promote our Services. We collect some information such as Full Name, Phone number, Email, Country, Date of birth, Social media accounts (Google, Apple, Facebook), and GPS, and other information not mentioned herein. You can modify your account information at any time by making changes in the account management section of the system.
- Information provided by customers: Customer or user may load or store information in Customer Data. Enouvo Space does not communicate directly with the personal information stored by the Customer or the user. Each customer is responsible for informing their customers and third parties regarding the data that the customer collects and how this data is transformed through the customer’s service.
- Information is collected automatically: When a user or customer uses our services, we may automatically store information from the customer’s or user’s device using our own developed schemes.
5. How we collect your information
We obtain your personal information from a variety of sources:
- You provide your information directly (when registering an account on the system)
- We store certain information automatically when you use our platform or services (including technologies such as cookies).
- We receive certain information from Third parties (such as when you sign up for an account and use third-party services or when you pay us using a mobile app or online payment channel)
6. How we use your information
- Provide information, services and support at your request
- Send email notifications of our programs, special events, marketing campaigns, surveys, promotions, advertisements
- Send you contracts and invoices, and collect service charges from you
- Resolve disputes and arising issues related to the use of the website
- Evaluate and improve our services
- Ensure the safety and integrity of our Services
- Resolve your complaints, claims, and inquiries related to our software and services
- Protect your rights and property (from abuse, fraud)
- Compare the accuracy of the information you provide with a third party
However, we may disclose your personal information in the following cases:
- We have your consent to disclose this information
- A third party you authorize or allow to ask us for your personal information upon legal request or from a government agency or if we confirm such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or to comply with the law
- Serve the purpose of investigation, prevent or take action in connection with illegal activities, suspected fraud, threats to the safety of any person or other provisions of law.
- Protect someone else’s rights, interests, property, safety
- To other third parties with whom we have joint ventures to provide Enouvo Space services or new Enouvo Space related services.
Other than those mentioned in this policy, Enouvo Space will not provide, sell, rent or lend any personal information to any third party, except as required by a governmental authority, a valid court or complied with local laws or regulations.
7. Your rights
When using Enouvo Space software and services, you have the following rights:
- Access, update, change or delete personal information directly in your account or contact us at [email protected] to request changes. Note that we may require confirmation of your identity before accepting the request made. If we are unable to confirm your identity or request, we will not be able to fulfill your request
- Prevent and object to the collection of personal information in accordance with applicable law.
- Submit inquiries and complaints to our service through this browser
8. Third-party websites
On Enouvo Space App, from time to time, there may be advertisements containing links to browsers/websites of our partners. If you agree to access these links, keep in mind that these websites have their own privacy policies and content. Therefore, we do not bear any responsibility and liability for those. Please understand that leaving Enouvo Space app means any of your personal data will be not covered by this policy.
9. Location Data
We may capture, store and use information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use Location Data to support and provide features on the Enouvo Space Platform to ensure a contextually relevant experience for users including when undertaking searches for space services. The customer can enable or disable location services when you use the Enouvo Space Platform at any time by way of your device settings.
10. Keeping your personal data safe
We are committed to protecting you as our users’ personal data. Adequate and appropriate technical and organizational measures are implemented to contribute to protecting the security of your personal data. However, bear in mind that no system is ever completely secure. We have implemented various policies to guard against unauthorized access and unjustified holding of your personal data in our systems. Your password guards your user account, so we advise you to use a strong and unique password to your Enouvo Space account. Never share your password with anyone, limit access to your Enouvo Space account to your devices, and log out after having used the Enouvo Space service.
11. Children’s Policy
Personal data from children under 13 years old or under the applicable age limit (the “Age Limit”) is not knowingly collected by us. If you are under the Age Limit, you are not allowed to use the Enouvo Space Service, and refrain from providing any personal data to us. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the Age Limit and become aware that your child has provided personal data to Enouvo Space, please contact us via [email protected]. If we discover that we have collected personal data from a child under the age of 13, we will take reasonable action to delete the personal data. This may require us to delete the Enouvo Space account for that person.
12. Changes to this Policy
13. Contact us
Thank you for reading our Policy. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact our Support Enouvo Space by using the ‘Contact Us’ at https://enouvospace.com/ or email us via [email protected]. We hope you enjoy Enouvo Space!