WELCOME TO ENOUVO SPACE BLOG
Read weekly articles from our community.
From Mountains to Sea: Da Nang Must See Sightseeing
As one of the developing cities, Danang is a bridge of economic, cultural, political and social in the middle and Central Highland of Vietnam. The third largest city in Vietnam, Danang is in close proximity to Hue– 3 hours North and Hoi An– 30 minutes South, which makes it a perfect stop point for those who need a break from touristy areas. Enouvo Space is located in a favorable place in Danang city, on the way to visit beautiful sceneries. The east side of the city with the harmony between mountains and sea that you can’t miss to explore. Coming to Enouvo space, you just need to take 10–30 minutes to enjoy the land of wonders.
SON TRA PENINSULA
Built on a site of 12 hectares on the Son Tra Peninsula, the Linh Ung Pagoda is the largest in Da Nang in terms of scale and artistic architecture. A range of magnificent scenery in Son Tra peninsula which makes you surprise. These are top 3 things you should do. Don’t miss it:
Lady Buddha (8 km)
Lady Buddha is the in-official symbol of Danang, similar to the Jesus Christ in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It’s also known as the Statue of Bodhisattva of Mercy and is believed by the locals to protest and give strength to fishermen during storms.
Dong Dinh Museum (7 km)
Around a bend in the Son Tra Peninsula road, seven traditional Vietnamese houses sits in the midst of the jungle. Dong Dinh Museum, an exhibit of traditional Sa Huynh, Cham, and Dai Viet art alongside contemporary pieces by notable artists. Visitors can take the landscape from the open-air teak homes while appreciating the craftwork, arts, and photography.
Explore the forest path for monkeys ( 8,5 km)
Son Tra peninsula was named Monkey Mountain by US troops, as there were
many monkeys at the early time in the mountain, during the US war in Danang. At present, Son Tra Nature Reserve on Son Tra Peninsula abounds with an ecosystem of coastal tropical forests protected under the national regulations for forbidden forests.
MARBLE MOUNTAIN (9 km)
The Marble Mountains, located at Hoa Hai Ward, Ngu Hanh Son District, are a major tourist attraction in Da Nang and are alongside the Da Nang-Hoi An roads, 8 km to the southeast of the central area of Da Nang. This is a masterpiece of natural, fanciful landscapes that the Creator has endowed Da Nang. With the system of caves, ancient Buddhist temples and traditional villages, Ngu Hanh Son is an attractive stopover on the journey to discover Central Heritage.
“MASTERPIECE” BRIDGES IN DA NANG
In addition to the swing-bridge of Han River, Da Nang also boasts the Dragon-shaped Bridge, the Tran Thi Ly sail-shaped bridge, and Thuan Phuoc Bridge — the longest cable-stayed bridge of Vietnam.
- Han River Bridge (1 km) the first swing-bridge in Vietnam and the symbol of the coastal city of Da Nang
- The Dragon Bridge (1.9 km) the longest steel bridge in Vietnam — was inaugurated on Da Nang Liberation Day, March 29, 2013. At night, the Dragon Bridge is stunning at every angle of view.
- Not far from the Dragon Bridge is Tran Thi Ly Bridge (3 km), designed to appear as a sail.
- Thuan Phuoc Bridge (5km) is a cable-stayed structure near Tien Sa port and it is the axis connecting people and visitors to the popular tourist destination such as Linh Ung Pagoda.
Da Nang is known as a coastal city, so it’s easy to imagine a range of attractive beaches here. Da Nang beach can be separated into some areas which named after their location such as Pham Van Dong beach, My Khe beach, Bai But beach, Non Nuoc beach, etc.
- Pham Van Dong beach (1,5 km) is the first main beach between Son Tra and Marble Mountains. The main Beach Bar where you can have a drink, or stay in a nice hostel at the beach. The beach is overall not too busy.
- My Khe beach (2,1 km) is well-known as the main beach of Da Nang where the most locals flock together in the early morning (between 4:00 am to 7:00 am) to exercise before sunrise. After that, the Beach is mainly deserted and ideal for different beach sports like kite surfing, beach volleyball or any other beach sports.
The Beaches here offer some nice huts to relax or enjoy the seafood from the restaurant. The view here is really scenic with a spectacular mountain. White mist cloud on the top of the mountain and out to the ocean designs a stunning scenery.
How Enouvo can help?
Are you consider using a coworking space for your daily work or on occasion? Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, Enouvo Space provides you a co-working environment with a fun and enjoyable co-connecting space to work, collaborate and meet like-minded people. In addition, the second headquarter even include co-living space and coworking cafe. Confidentially being the first coworking & coliving in Danang, Enouvo Space proud to become an inspiring home for co-creative digital nomads in Vietnam.
If you need more information, click here.
Book a coworking space now.