WELCOME TO ENOUVO SPACE
Read weekly articles from our community.
Da Nang Travel: Top Must-see Sightseeing | Enouvo Space
As one of the developing cities, Danang is a bridge of economic, cultural, political and social in the middle and Central Highland of Vietnam. The third-largest city in Vietnam, Danang is in close proximity to Hue– 3 hours North and Hoi An– 30 minutes South, which makes it a perfect stop point for those who need a break from touristy areas.
Enouvo Space is located in a favorable place in Danang city, on the way to visit beautiful sceneries. The east side of the city with the harmony between mountains and sea that you can’t miss exploring. Coming to Enouvo space, you just need to take 10–30 minutes to enjoy the land of wonders. Let’s check them out with us for your Da Nang travel trip!
SON TRA PENINSULA
A range of magnificent scenery in Son Tra peninsula which makes you surprise. These are the top 3 places you should visit in Son Tra. Don’t miss it:
Lady Buddha (8 km)
Built on a site of 12 hectares on the Son Tra Peninsula, the Linh Ung Pagoda is the largest in Da Nang in terms of scale and artistic architecture.
Lady Buddha is the in-official symbol of Danang, similar to Jesus Christ in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It’s also known as the Statue of Bodhisattva of Mercy and is believed by the locals to protect and give strength to fishermen during storms.
Dong Dinh Museum (7 km)
Around a bend in the Son Tra Peninsula road, seven traditional Vietnamese houses sit in the midst of the jungle. Dong Dinh Museum, an exhibit of traditional Sa Huynh, Cham, and Dai Viet art alongside antiquity pieces by notable artists. Visitors can take the landscape from the open-air teak homes while contemplating the craftwork, arts, and photography.
Explore the forest path for monkeys ( 8,5 km)
Son Tra peninsula was named Monkey Mountain by US troops, as there were many monkeys at the early time in the mountain, during the US war in Danang. Visitors can easily see them on the slope roads to the top of Son Tra mountain. However, because the situation of feeding monkeys by a large number of people and tourists makes it easy for monkeys to lose their inherent behavior, the Son Tra Nature Reserve is taking measures to protect them under the national regulations for forbidden forests.
MARBLE MOUNTAIN (9 km)
The Marble Mountains, located at Hoa Hai Ward, Ngu Hanh Son District, are a major tourist attraction in Da Nang travel tour and are alongside the Da Nang-Hoi An roads, 8 km to the southeast of the central area of Da Nang. This is a masterpiece of natural, fanciful landscapes that the Creator has endowed Da Nang. With the system of caves, ancient Buddhist temples and traditional villages, Ngu Hanh Son is an attractive stopover on the journey to discover Central Heritage.
“MASTERPIECE” BRIDGES IN DA NANG
Talking about the beautiful scenery of Da Nang, it is impossible not to mention the bridges with unique structures that create a magnificent and irresistible Da Nang at night. In addition to the swing-bridge of Han River, Da Nang also boasts the Dragon-shaped Bridge, the Tran Thi Ly sail-shaped bridge, and Thuan Phuoc Bridge — the longest cable-stayed bridge of Vietnam.
- Han River Bridge (1 km) the first swing bridge in Vietnam and the symbol of Da Nang.
- The Dragon Bridge (1.9 km) the longest steel bridge in Vietnam — was inaugurated on Da Nang Liberation Day, March 29, 2013. At night, the Dragon Bridge is stunning at every angle of view. Dragon Bridge carries great meaning, representing the development and always moving forward of Da Nang people.
- Not far from the Dragon Bridge is Tran Thi Ly Bridge (3 km), designed to appear as a sail of this coastal city.
- Thuan Phuoc Bridge (5km) is a cable-stayed structure near Tien Sa port and it is the axis connecting people and visitors to popular tourist destinations such as Linh Ung Pagoda, Ban Co Peak.
Da Nang is known as a coastal city, so it’s such a deficiency not to mention attractive beaches here in terms of Da Nang travel. Da Nang beaches can be separated into some areas which are named after their location such as Pham Van Dong beach, My Khe beach, Bai But beach, Non Nuoc beach, etc.
- Pham Van Dong beach (1,5 km) is the first main beach between Son Tra and Marble Mountains. People often gather to eat and drink at bars and pubs near this area and visitors can also stay at the beautiful hotel and motel along the beach. The beach is overall not too busy.
- My Khe beach (2,1 km) is well-known as the main beach of Da Nang where most locals flock together in the early morning (between 4:00 am to 7:00 am) to exercise before sunrise. It’s an ideal place for different beach sports like kite surfing, beach volleyball or any other beach sports.
The Beaches here offer some nice huts to relax or enjoy the seafood from the restaurant. The view is really scenic with a spectacular mountain. White mist cloud on the top of the mountain and out to the ocean designs stunning scenery.
How Enouvo Space can help?
Are you consider using a coworking space for your daily work or on occasion? Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, Enouvo Space provides you a co-working environment with a fun and enjoyable co-connecting space to work, collaborate and meet like-minded people. In addition, the second headquarter even include co-living space and coworking cafe. Confidently being the first coworking & coliving in Danang, Enouvo Space is proud to become an inspiring home for co-creative digital nomads in Vietnam so that you you can spend your best time here for work and life balance.
If you need more information, click here.
Book a coworking space now.